MASTER TRAINERS: Justine McLucas, Tammy Bam Bam & Naomi Browne
PRICE: $1660 (accommodation not included)
QUALIFICATION: Camp will cover all 3 Levels of the EDP Master Training Courses – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
ACCREDITED BY: Fitness Australia, The ACE (American Council on Exercise) & Pole Dance Community UK/Europe
PAYMENT PLANS: Pay a $100 deposit and pay the remainder off in equal monthly instalments until 15 Dec 2021
LOCATION: VIBE HOTEL GOLD COAST
DRAFT TIMETABLE - COMING SOON
Beginner Master Training Course Outline
Intermediate Master Training Course Outline
Advanced Master Training Course Outline
* Complete all three certificates of the internationally accredited Ecole de Pole Master Training Series over 5 days (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
* Mon 31 Jan – Fri 4 Feb 2022
* 25 hours training/ theory & practical sessions over 5 days (Tutorials will start from approx midday on Monday, then our Meet & Greet in the Driftwood Social at the hotel Monday night. Classes will finish late afternoon/ early evening Friday and we will have a farewell dinner (not included). You may wish to stay an extra night at the hotel if not local, otherwise checkout on the Friday and you can keep your luggage in the studio for the afternoon until finished.
* Book your accommodation direct using this link – Book Now – for 10% off room rates between 27 Jan – 11 Feb 2022 or use code PDT2022 at http://vibehotels.com.au/ (you do not need to stay at the Vibe hotel to join the retreat)
* Studio will be located in the conference room at the VIBE HOTEL (accommodation not included in the package)
- 30 mins from the Gold Coast Airport or 1hr 15mins from Brisbane Airport (book a shuttle or transfer online)
- 4 mins walk from Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- 9 mins walk to Surfers Paradise Beach!
- Free wifi
- 24 hour reception
- Driftwood Social restaurant
- Swimming Pool
* Welcome Meet & Greet at the Driftwood Social, VIBE HOTEL (catered with lots of yummy canapes!) all included!
*All 3 of the EDP Instructor Training Course Manuals in PDF:
- Beginners includes over 90 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 60 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Intermediate includes over 110 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 80 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Advanced includes over 130 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 110 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
* For more details on the course criteria, benefits, outlines, accreditation by Fitness Australia (earn CECs), American Council on Exercise, Pole Dance Community UK/Europe, and recognised insurance association with DanceSurance Australia (get $20 off your first year premium) see Instructor Training Course Page HERE
* On Site Pole studio in the hotel (with 8x FLOOR TO CEILING FIXED X-POLES + 2x STAGE POLES – a mix of brass/ stainless steel/ 40s & 45s)
* Only 17 enrolments will be accepted for the camp! (we keep our retreat small as we want you to have a unique intimate training and studying experience and to ensure the best success for your course!)
* Private lessons will be available with the Master Trainers as an optional extra, and can be booked from approx one month before once the timetable is finalised
- 1-2-1 $180, 2-2-1 $250, 3-2-1 $300
* Partners/friends/ mums are welcome to join you! Bring them along for a fun holiday on the GC – contact us if you’d like to book them a spot at the Meet & Greet canapes!
* Things to do on the Gold Coast:
- Beach – swim, sunbake, kayak, SUP
- Surf (or if you’re not a surfer already – why not try a lesson at one of the Learn To Surf schools on Surfers Paradise!)
- Shopping (Cavill Avenue is just a few minutes walk from the hotel!)
- Boats, Jet Boats, Jet Skis, Water ski, Wind surfing, Kite Surfing
- Theme Parks (Movie World & Wet n Wild are just up the road!)
- Dracula’s Cabaret & Restaurant
- Nightclubs and Bars
- Visit the Hinterland and go hiking (Mt Tamborine is beautiful!)
- Skypoint Climb
- Whale or Dolphin watching
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit Stradbroke Island