Naomi’s passion for physical development begun at the age of 4 when she was introduced to gymnastics. She trained as a gymnast for many years and then started developing her dance skills and musicality. Mixing the two sports in the form of pole dance makes Naomi’s style of performance strong and dynamic as well as elegant and powerful.
Her interest in acrobatic skills, dance and performance also extended to fascination with human physiology, movement and biology, leading her to study anatomy and physiology and later graduating from the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences with a Diploma as well as extra studies. Her application of knowledge gained from these studies allows her to have a unique perspective on instructing others in training safely and making progress in developing their skills.
Naomi has only been competing in the pole industry for the last 3 years, and took out 1st place in her first competition at Pole Expressions 2016, and since then has gone on to compete and place in numerous Australian State and National competitions. She has also been invited as a guest performer at highly regarded pole competitions and studio performances.
As well as training for herself, She has been teaching the highest level classes in two pole studios for the last 3 years and is passionate about students learning correct technique and seeing them grow within the sport.
When she is not in the pole studio, Naomi works as a self-employed physical rehab therapist working with clients including, athletes, mothers, elderly and youth to improve any physical ailments they may have, anything from sports injuries in professional athletes to arthritis or growing pains.
- Queensland Pole Championship, Professional Sponsors Choice 2018
- Pole Championship Series, Professional 2nd Place 2018
- Battle of the Pole Gyms Professional Winner 2018
- Miss Pole Dance Queensland, Guest Performer 2018
- Queensland Pole Championship, Ameteur Winner 2017
- Australian Pole Championship, Ameteur Winner 2017
- Hardcore Pole Championship, Semi-Pro, Best Trickster 2017
- Pole Expressions, Open Women Champion 2016
FITNESS AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Ecole de Pole Master Trainer Certificate – Beginner, Inter, Advanced (2019)
- Gymnastics at Mitchelton Youth Club
- St John CPR Certificate (2018)
- Ecole De Pole Instructor Training Course – Beginner (2018)
- Ecole De Pole Instructor Training Course – Intermediate (2018)
- St John First Aid Certificate (2017)
- Pole Instructor Training – Pole Fitness Australia, Brisbane (2016)
- Cert IV Massage Therapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage – Australian Institute of Applied Sciences (2008-2011) with certifications and electives in:
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Anatomy and Physiology 1,2 &3
- Remedial Massage
- Communication Practice Management
- Chinese Medicine
- Structural Alignment
- Advanced Deep Tissue Manipulation Shiatsu
- Lymphatic Drainage Cross Fibre Mobilisation