No Accommodation Package!
On a budget? Book Your Own Hotel in Phuket (we recommend Kamala – the closest beach and town area only 5-10mins in the shuttle or a taxi away (you can use the free shuttle to the resort and back at most times, they depart every 2 hours) – just visit us at the resort for the scheduled Pole Course Tutorials (note you will need to be on site at the pole studio each day between approx 8:30 – 11:30am then again 4:45pm-7:45pm daily) You can use the resort shuttle at the times it is scheduled for no extra charge (between 8am – 8pm) back and forth to Kamala, or outside of these times a small charge of 150THB for the resort shuttle (or you can book your own taxi of course too)
* Approx 25 hours training/ theory & practical sessions over 5 days (arrive anytime Sunday, we will have 2 hours of initial classes at the resort studio late afternoon around 4:30pm, then our Meet & Greet Sun night around 7pm. Classes will finish about 10am on Friday and we will have a farewell champagne breakfast finishing up around 11:30am then depart!)
*All 3 of the EDP Instructor Training Course Manuals in PDF:
* More details on the course criteria, benefits, outlines, accreditation by Fitness Australia (18 CECs awarded on completion), and recognised insurance association with DanceSurance Australia for graduates and more general certification info, can be found on the Instructor Training Course Page HERE
* Welcome Gift
* 15% off the food & beverage menu at the resort’s top notch Cradle restaurant throughout the week, as well as 15% off juices & smoothie’s from the Juice Bar during camp!
* On Site Pole studio in the fitness centre of the Hotel, with floor to ceiling poles, full length mirrors and air con
* Water free at the studio every day
* We will organise a few midday lunches and beach visits as well as an outing in Patong to experience some fun nightlife in Phuket in famous Bangla Road to see the pole dancers (you might even like to get up and dance on the amazing 5m pole!)
Please Note: No hotel Services, Spa treatments or Airport Transfers are included in this package
Accommodation & Location Suggestions:
If you wanted to commute to the Pole Fitness Studio at the Ayara Kamala Resort each day… and choose a cheaper or budget hotel in a nearby beach or town to Kamala, plus of course if your timetable fits with the shuttle service from the resort you can hop on that as part of our retreat (outside of the scheduled times you can also call the shuttle and it’s only THB 150 each way).
Taxis are also super cheap if you just got a cab at some times!
Prices and examples below are given based room price for 1-2 people sharing a room (for example if you are coming as a pair you could find room for around AUD 20-40 per per person per night). Your package will not include the hotel spa benefits & treatments or airport transfers so do factor this in (a shuttle from the airport to Kamala is roughly THB 300 per person or a private taxi is about THB 800), this package does include the Meet & Greet, shuttle service, bottled water at the studio and Welcome Bag along with the Pole manuals and Tutorials/ all pole info.
Kamala Beach Hotels are between 5-10mins drive away in a taxi or on the RESORT SHUTTLE.
Some of our previous students have stayed in the below two options and found them very satisfactory, helping with their budgeting requirements:
Other options in the Kamala area:
Kalim Bay is about 10-12mins drive away in a taxi
Patong Beach Hotels are approx 20mins drive away in a taxi (but are extremely cheap! For instance – you can find a decent 2 star hotel for around AUD 40-55 per night! Or cheaper if you really want something cheap – this is the main city centre so there are a LOT MORE to choose from just search… lots of nightlife and shopping in this area!) Some decent one’s like Holiday Inn also mid range available.
5 in stock
.Online Classes & Courses, Instructor Training & Pole Camps.