Tammy aka BamBam is a Brisbane based professional pole dancer and instructor. She has a background in Jazz dance and a passion for performing.
Growing up she was constantly running, jumping, dancing or climbing trees. So when she came across pole it was love at first sight.
Tammy is a passionate instructor and a huge advocate for injury prevention through the application of strength training and correct engagement. She is a qualified personal trainer and has a sadistic love of conditioning. Her love for teaching pole is obvious and her enthusiasm infectious.
Tammy is proud to be an Indi Pole Wear spokeswoman and Glitter Pimp Shoes ambassador.
- QLD Pole Championships Winner – 2015 & 2019
- Miss Pole Dance Queensland 17/18 – Winner
- NSW Pole Championships 2017 Sponsors Choice
- Miss Pole Dance Queensland 2016/17 Sponsors Choice
- Miss Pole Dance QLD 2015/16 – First Runner Up
- Queensland Pole Championships 2014 – First Runner Up (Amateur division)
- Miss Pole Dance QLD 2014/15 – Winner (Amateur Division
- 2 x Miss Pole Dance Australia national finalist
- 2 x Australian Pole Championships national finalist
FITNESS AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Cert III and IV in Fitness – Academy of Fitness (2015 – 2016)
- Purple Heart First Aid & CPR Training
- Federal Association of Teachers of Dancing (FATD) – Modern Dance
- Grade one to Bar to Star (highest level under FATD) – Modern Dance (1997 to 2006)